[RTTY] NAQP RTTY W2NRA SOLP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY W2NRA SOLP
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:18:57 +0000
NAQPRTTY Score Summary Sheet

CallSign Used : W2NRA
Operator(s) : W2NRA

Class: SOLP
Club/Team : NONE

  Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   3.5      55     55   27
     7      73     73   32
    14      63     63   35
    21      15     15   11
Total     206    206  105

            Score : 21,630

Rig : Yaesu FT-1000mp MkV Field - 50 watts
Antennas : Mosley TA-53M, Alpha-Delta DX-A

Soapbox :  I was pleasantly surprised on how many weak signals could
hear me.  Most contests I'll give the weak ones a call but they usually
don't hear me.  Gee do you think fewer amplifiers had anything to do
with it?  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against amps.  It's
neighbors I have a problem with.  I did cause a dupe.  VE6YR printed as
YE6YR and then later as VE6YR.  Sorry BOB.  He was a good sport about it
and even LoTW's both Qs.  BTW anyone notice and increase in LoTW and
eQSL confirms?

73,
Art
W2NRA