[RTTY] (no subject)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:42:36 GMT

For those who saw my score on 3830 I somehow got listed as being with the
"Texas Society"?  Don't know how that happened???  Also it had me as on the
"Vector" team.  Please ignore that as I probably made the mistake myself.....
It should have read TCG "Tennessee Contest Group".

As far as the team listing I must admit I forgot which team (TCG) I was on.
Larry please let me know and I will try and re-post it.

Sorry for the mistake.  I had fun in the contest and it was the best I have
scored in the NAQP.  Hope we did well.

Nick
W4GKM