[RTTY] Last call to Join TCG NAQP RTTY Teams!

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] Last call to Join TCG NAQP RTTY Teams!
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:23:26 -0600
This is your last chance to join us and play on a TCG team in NAQP RTTY.
Yes, while everyone else is announcing teams I am still trying to find
those who are not on a team but might want to be on one.

So far we have 22 people signed on so I am definitely look for three more
fun loving souls to play with us, as that would make five full teams of
five..  The roster at present includes:

W0ETC - FT
N4ZZ - FT
KI8U - FT
AD4EB- FT
W4GKM - FT
W4BCG - FT
VA7ST - FT
N1WI - FT
K7KAR - FT
N5ZM - FT
WB0DUL - FT
W4LC - FT
K4BEV -FT ?
KH6GMP- FT
K3GP - FT ?
KE4OAR - PT
K4RO-PT
KS0M - PT
W9WI - PT
WB4YDL - PT
KT4AC - PT
KH6GMP- FT
KT0DX -PT

If you are going to play in NAQP RTTY and are not on a team, we'd love to
have you sign on with TCG.  The only thing different you have to do when
you play on a team is include the team name when you submit your log to
NCJ.

I should have the team names posted by Friday PM or Saturday AM.

Email me if you'd like to play with this fun loving group of RTTY
warriors.

73 Larry L W0ETC