[RTTY] Re: Dupes

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: Dupes
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:10:03 -0600
>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:56:20 -0600
>From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
>
> I'm just not sure how we can go about fixing this problem.  I started getting
> a little aggravated this weekend when a couple of stations would not work me
> saying I was a dupe.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

Don, AA5AU

I feel your pain. I recall one or two coming back to me with the HI DON per
their friends file and it took several exchanges to get them to change the
call from AA5AU to AA5VU. I may have to create a macro in the future that
says AA5VU not AA5AU. Something tells me your situation improved after I had
to QRT the contest.

TNX for responding to my 80 meter CQ WPX at 0640z. Your call was appreciated
and is included in my last saved log file. I could not salvage our 15 meter
QSO.

73, Dick AA5VU