[RTTY] FSK vs AFSK

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK vs AFSK
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:38:19 -0600
Hello All, I have for some time been trying to build an adapter... 3
attempts... to allow FSK from my FT-1000D to serial port on the computer.
Com 1 runs the rig and com 2 was to be the interface for RTTY, PTT and CW.
Each device ended up with the rig keying up and staying keyed up untill the
device was unplugged. So I am back with ASFK for this weekend. Circuit was
built straight from Don's AA5AU site. So any ideas or is there anyone
building such an interface for re-sale? Plug and play is most desirable!
    I will be on SO/SB 10 mtrs this weekend. Would NA4W be better or stick
with K4WI? GL to all, 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786