Re: [RTTY] Unofficial "Claimed scores lists"

To: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>,Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Unofficial "Claimed scores lists"
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 07:27:08 -0800 (PST)
Super, thanks Bruce!

--- Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,

At 08:35 PM 1/30/2005, you wrote:
>Bruce, I see his point about the words "All Claimed Scores".
>
>I don't what wording would make sense.

I've modified the title to "All 3830 Claimed Scores" and added the
following "legal" notice directly below the title line:

"NOTE: This list is NOT a list of submitted logs received by the contest
sponsor. It is based solely on the claimed scores posted to the 3830
reflector via the web forms available at the 3830 Score Web Page shown
below."

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us