[RTTY] W6WRT Roundup Score

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W6WRT Roundup Score
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:01:55 -0800
Had a scare right at the start of the contest.  My rotator hung up and
would not turn at all.

Fiddled with it a few minutes and it started working.  It worked fine
the rest of the contest, but as they say, waiting for the other shoe
to drop.

Low bands very nice. Worked my very first EU station on 80 meters.
More than 10 years RTTY'ing and that's the first European.  Whoopee!
Next year I'll try to work another.  :-)

My first major contest using N1MM Logger.  It's a keeper.

The details:

  ARRL RTTY Roundup Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2005-01-08

   CallSign Used : W6WRT
     Operator(s) : W6WRT

            Band : ALL
           Power : HIGH
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : CA
      Gridsquare : DM14
   Operating Time: 20.1 hrs

            Name : Bill Turner
         Address : 520 Bowman Trail
  City/State/Zip : Landers  CA  92285
         Country : USA

    ARRL Section : ORG
       Club/Team :
         Software: N1MM Logger V4.0.191

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty
         3.5     165    165    4
           7     182    182   16
          14     311    311   50
          21     263    263   20
          28      97     97    8
       Total    1018   1018   98

           Score : 99,764

             Rig : IC-746PRO, Command HF-2500
        Antennas : Cubex 4-el quad, W9INN trap dipoles