[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup - Maybe

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup - Maybe
From: "Bob Ruvolo" <ki6dy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:07:17 -0600
I have not been very active since CQWW and was hoping to put in a major effort
this weekend. However, Wichita is presently being hammered by a major ice storm
with more ice due tonite and snow on top of it tomorrow. I have already lost
one leg of the 80 M inverted Vee and all of the elements tips on my beams are
pointed towards the ground. The weather is supposed to continue until about
Friday when it might be warm enough for a thaw. If the beams survive, this
weekend might be a possiblity as I should be able to fix the 80 M antenna. But
there also is alot a clean-up to do around the yard with several downed trees.

If I don't make it, good luck to all.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)