[RTTY] HH

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] HH
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:43:09 -0600
Now that the presents are unwrapped and the day has past it is time to
relax and reflect on the gifts we received.  For me the greatest gift of
all was being alive to celebrate this Holiday with the person I love.
For the year ahead we plan to enjoy every day in whatever ways we can.
I give thanks and am very grateful for the gift of this and each day we
are blessed with being together.

May each of you have found a moment during the hustle of the Holiday to
enjoy the peace and contentment it can bring.

73 Larry L
W0ETC