[RTTY] OK Dx etc.

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] OK Dx etc.
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:39:18 -0600
I want to thank the W4 call that informed me I had a hum on my signal during
the OK DX RTTY contest. I do not have the equipment to analyze my signal and
appreciated his calling this to my attention. Sorry that I do not remember
his call. A call to Ten Tec about this and they gave me the fix. I will try
to make the fix as soon as I can this week. Ten Tec has always been great to
help me and my Paragon. Yes, I know it is 15 years old. But it is one of my
best friends and I can't get rid of it.

In regards to the VU4 calls. I heard them one time about two weeks ago on
14.190 SSB. I was able to copy the sig for almost an hour. Since I do not
have a mic for my Paragon (CW - RTTY only ) all I could do was listen. I
have not heard them since. Even with the CW spots, I have yet to hear the
signal. So, if I don't work them this time, I hope there will be another
group there soon and I get a chance to work CW or RTTY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS  from the "Black Hole" of Missouri..........Dick    KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League