Re: [RTTY] Re: W4's are terrible???

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: W4's are terrible???
From: radioman <radioman@semarg.ath.cx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:01:50 -0500
Excuse me!
Mr Perfect,  i think not.  and who are u to poke at someone's way of thinking,
or writing
and blame it on being a Extra Class Operator.  (your beating up extra class
ops.)

Maybe, its because, your mind is so little from dumming Amateur Radio Down and
Extra Class Operators.  In simple terms for U to understand, check who is what
class before you speak

i Apoligize (on purpose) to the group if i some how dumb down, amateur radio on
how i
speak, type or preform any other human functions

Tony
N1LDY