Re: [RTTY] ARRL 10

To: w7tmt@dayshaw.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL 10
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:45:56 -0600
You are most definitely correct.  No matter how bad 10 sounds  jump on
and CQ for a few minutes because you never know who is lurking out there
tuning for a signal.  Even with bad solar #s, I've worked a lot of
sporadic E Qs on 10.  Also you can work a bunch of US stations on back
scatter out of the Caribbean and a few Europeans.  Actual to me 10 being
in bad shape makes the 10 Meter contest more of a challenge than good
solar numbers when all it takes is 5 watts fed into the chain link fence
to work 1,000+ Qs.

73 Larry
W0ETC