RE: [RTTY] updating QSL-status from LOTW-report

To: <f6irf@free.fr>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] updating QSL-status from LOTW-report
From: "Dave" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:42:51 -0500
DXKeeper, a free logging application, correctly synchronizes with LotW -- it
independently tracks the confirmation of each QSO via paper, eQSL.cc, and
LotW, and automatically updates its status based on information downloaded
from LotW. By default, only paper and LotW confirmations count towards
DXCC/Challenge/TopList award progress.

DXKeeper is available via http://www.qsl.net/dxkeeper/ . It's a member of
free ware DXLab Suite, which provides transceiver control, rotator control,
digital modes (PSK31/PSK63/RTTY/CW), voice keying, DX spot collection and
display, propagation forecasting and monitoring, and QSL route discovery.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ