[RTTY] RE:REAL TTY Pics and Sounds and MPg

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE:REAL TTY Pics and Sounds and MPg
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:45:04 -0400
HI Chen and group
My machine was a converted Underwood, but worked just like the mod 15/19.  Also
had a walking head reperf that allowed me to run a "repeater" on 14.075.  You
typed in W1HAB fig blank r and it would punch the following transmitted
information into a paper tape, then you would end your transmission with a Fig
Blank z and it would read your tape,turn on the transmitter at my station and
send it..  I also had a real time clock/colander that date time stamped each
transmission and IDer that was published in Jan. 1976 73 mag. that was the
"stunt box" for all of this.  Brings back great memories.
Byron, W3WKR