Re: [RTTY] my goal in rtty

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] my goal in rtty
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:42:59 -0700

On Oct 18, 2004, at 4:40 PM, FireBrick wrote:

Is to be the first person to send XX8XX tu 599 110 de W9OL

My goal is much simpler -- to be the holder of the XX8XX call sign :-) :-).

I'll bet that we will not still be using 45 baud 170 Hz-shift FSK in the year 2055. You could send that exchange to me using spread spectrum, Bill.

Also, neither of us will be using a keyboard, the interface to computers will be through voice commands --- kinda like... ummm... an SSB contest! Ouch.

73
Chen, W7AY