[RTTY] Makrothen

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen
From: Brian <bejo@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:39:41 +1300
Hi All,
Just like to come on and say many thanks to everyone that came back to my calls
and made the contest a whole lot of fun for me.
Did 20hrs for 172 contacts and a claimed score of 2686642.
It was a struggle at times but everyone hung in there, and I just hope I got
all the calls right, to see calls coming in 5 times and 5 different ways,  for
me was confusion, but I am slowly getting sorted out with the 4=R etc.
I am upgrading to a Santa Cruz to see if that will help with print but at the
moment have a code10 with XP,if anyone can help with me with that I would much
appreciate it, email me off reflector.
Once again thanks to all for the patience and manners.
Cheers
Brian
ZL4AD