RE: [RTTY] AA0CY Cabrillo Log Is Posted

To: <W0YR@aol.com>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] AA0CY Cabrillo Log Is Posted
From: "Bob Wanderer" <aa0cy@QUADNET.NET>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:37:11 -0400
What awards are you referring to?  No requirement for exchanging signal
reports are mentioned in the ARRL DXCC criteria.  Section I Part 4 says that
that confirmation data (QSL I assume) must include the call signs of both
stations, the Entity name as shown in the DXCC List, mode, and date, time,
and band.

73,
Bob AA0CY