Re: [RTTY] Correction & Apologies

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Correction & Apologies
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 08:35:28 -0700
Yes, but CQ-WW-RTTY goes in the CONTEST: field, not in the CAREGORY: field. Notice that the only options for mode-category in the CATEGORY: field are CW, SSB or MIXED. The problem is that Writelog was putting RTTY in the CATEGORY: field. This part of the specification should probably be changed.

73,

Jim N6VH

Dave W7DPW wrote:
According to the specifications:  CQ-WW-RTTY   is correct , see the
following:

http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/spec.html

Dave W7DPW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>