[RTTY] HB0/DJ5BX on LOTW?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] HB0/DJ5BX on LOTW?
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:35:38 +0200
Ekki
First of all thanks for the TTY activity from HB0.

Just a question: Are you planning to upload your logs to LOTW ?
It's fast, it costs nothing and I am sure you will make more than one happy...
Regards - Patrick

PS already approaching the 200 LOTW confirmations received for the CQ/RJ...
Think this one gonna pass the 20% return-percentage...

Today is Fri, 1 Oct 2004 UTC
You are F6IRF
You have 34,198 QSO records
You have 3,736 QSL records