[RTTY] cqww contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] cqww contest
From: "Robert Jonsson" <tf3rb@internet.is>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:00:15 -0000
I had a nice time but it was too short because of my work on Saturday. The
bands here in Iceland dies during the night time so it?s a long resting
time..

I had to give up on my frequency many times when a stronger station started
to call cq on my frequency.

I don?t know how many qso?s I lost when many station was calling me at the
same time. Sometimes up to 2 minutes of continues calls of many stations at
the same time..  I wish the people can only call once and wait for the 73 /
SK before they call again it saves a lot of time for us all

See u in the next contest

73 73 rtty forever de tf3rb

       CQ World-Wide DX Contest

Callsign         : TF3RB

Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : GBR / TF / EU

Category         : Single Operator / Single Band / 20m

Mode             : RTTY

Club Competition :

Power            : LOW   100 Watt

Contest Date     : 25.SEP 2004

Default Exchange : 599

Operating Time   : 20:52 h

Software         : RCKRtty V3.08

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCC  QTH  ZONE

10       0        0         0     0     0    0

15       0        0         0     0     0    0

20     370      370       845    52    25   18

40       0        0         0     0     0    0

80       0        0         0     0     0    0

       370      370       845    52    25   18

Final Score: 845  *  (52 + 25 + 18)  =  80275

Equipment:

Kenwood TS870 100 watts max no amp.

Kam+ modem

RCKrtty

Comp. 2.4 ghz homeassambled

Ant 6 meter vertical on a 4 floor apartment

I declare that all contest rules and all the rules and the

regulations for amateur radio in my country have been

observed and adhered to.

I'll accept all decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date: 30.SEP.2004  Sign: Robert Jonsson  Call: TF3RB

Robert Jonsson

Súluhólar 2

IS111 Reykjavik