Re: [RTTY] FRIEND.INI INSINCERE AND TIME WASTER

To: W0YR@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FRIEND.INI INSINCERE AND TIME WASTER
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:15:45 +0000
When condx are poor, I REALLY appreciate seeing my name there. It assures me that he has copied my call correctly. I don't mind anybody wasting my time by including my name.

I will never forget once when a local was here during a contest to see how it all worked he was REALLY impressed that the other ops actually knew me by first name! It was a real let-down to have to admit how it all worked, and that I was not really THAT famous - hi.

Jerry W4UK