Re: [RTTY] QSO B4

To: f6irf@free.fr
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSO B4
From: w2nra@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:40:44 -0400
Patrick wrote:
> Fully agree with Bob: nothing more annoying and useless than "QSO
> B4" especialy with Cabrillo logs...

Thanks, Patrick, for the tip.  This was my first RTTY contest and it happened
to me.  An HB0 sent me a "QSO BR".  I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't.
You are absolutely right, the station wasn't in my log, so I called.  It would
have been nice to have an HB0 in my log.  Oh well, I submitted my log, so
should I feel sorry for the HB0 that will have one less Q he's going to get
credit for?

73,
Art
W2NRA