[RTTY] 5.25 Floppies

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5.25 Floppies
From: "William F. Gregorsky" <kanbac@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:06:16 -0400
I may be in the wrong place, but it's worth a try.

After hurricane Charley upset my living accomodations, I have to relocate for a
period of time while this place is restored.

In the process of packing to vacate I found the following items stored away in
a seldom used closet.
1 - About 100 -  5.25 floppies, some with data, others with programs.
2 - 3 Xerox 820-II computers, 2 of which were operational when stored, and an
820 mother board
     for the unit not working.
3 - 3 boxes of BASF 8 inch floppies, in sealed cartons.
4 - 2 - 5.25 inch drives for the 820's, and 1 - 8 inch drive.
5 - A Xerox 630 (Diablo) printer.
6 - Much literature & manuals for the Xerox units.

Anyone interested in this stuff, let me know. Bill Gregorsky in Bokeelia, FL.