Re: [RTTY] NB1B SOSB 80M CQWW RTTY

To: nb1b@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NB1B SOSB 80M CQWW RTTY
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:42:45 -0500
Maybe I'll CU on 80, but maybe not.  I will be on but just not yet sure
of what I'll do.  Maybe an all band effort but maybe just a single band
effort.  The reason for the uncertainty is a repeat  endoscopy scheduled
for 2.5 hours before the contest starts.  Just not sure of what kind of
shape that will leave me in mentally due to the anaesthesia.

In any event 73 and GL.

Larry W0ETC in very rare IA;-)