[RTTY] VU2WAP Finally got him!!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VU2WAP Finally got him!!
From: "Tim Pearson" <ku4j@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:39:28 -0500
Well after chasing him for 4 days and 2+ hours today, I finally got through
with my peanut station.  I admit I doubled with Miku a few times, but there
were a LOT of US stations that
would call 4-5 times even though he would usually come back to someone
within 5 seconds.
Unfortunately the rude stations eventaully got him....sets a bad example.
Off the soapbox now,
just glad I'm in the log.

First VU station I've heard on RTTY/PSK in 3 years of chasing RTTY/Digital
DX!

He peaked at s5 here around 15:43Z for about 3 minutes and then back down to
S2-3 but
about 85% copy most of the time.

73 Tim/KU4J