[RTTY] 2004 CQ WW WPX RTTY CONTEST Results

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2004 CQ WW WPX RTTY CONTEST Results
From: "Ian S. Amos" <ve3esh@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:32:27 -0400
I got mail and I mean US Mail and Canada Post, I received a certificate for First place Single OP all Band Low power in the 2004 CQ WW WPX RTTY CONTEST. What a surprise, I had a great time and will be back trying to beat my score next year. The WPX tests are the best, because everyone works everyone and has a good time Thanks to all who gave me a QSO and thanks to CQ magazine for the running this test.

See you all in the next one

lan
VE3ESH