Re: [RTTY] just though you might like to see

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [RTTY] just though you might like to see
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:29:00 -0500
Speaking of such things, I just tried to go to LOTW to upload some more
Qs and got the following message :

Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -9807 - Too many users (task limit)

Based on the above either they need more server capacity or it is getting

heavy use.  Or, could it be a DOS attack by some ham unhappy that he does

not yet have DXCC;-)

73 W0ETC