[RTTY] Russian RTTY WW Contest SOAB HP

To: tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [RTTY] Russian RTTY WW Contest SOAB HP
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 01:40:34 GMT
    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 14.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   75   575    29
   20:  169  1420    51
   15:  157  1530    55
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  401  3525   135  Total Score = 475,875

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I missed the first 6 hours of the contest as I went out of town to see my
grandson play his first football game of the season.  Glad I went, he scored a
40 yard touchdown, his first ever.  Sorry I missed the first hours as I am sure
they were great but the conditions were up and down for the rest of the contest.

 I thank the sponsors for their effort in putting on the contest and I really
like the 24 hour format better.  I guess it's my age...hi hi....tnx for all
that gave me a contact.

Nick
W4GKM