Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB025 ARRL seeks comment ondraft "Bandwidth" petition

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB025 ARRL seeks comment ondraft "Bandwidth" petition
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:30:35 -0700

On Aug 25, 2004, at 7:07 PM, Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 wrote:

Maybe we should ask for .065 (or maybe .070) as the lower limit for
500Hz BW on 15 and 10, as well as on 20, just to make things easier to
remember?  That would also preserve the status quo on 15M.

.065 on 20m might be a hardship for the PSK31 folks.

Whenever you change rules, it is going to make someone unhappy.

It does look like we get a decent amount of bandwidth to play in. All we have to do is QSY a little. Life is not so bad (except for the 80M DX which W7TI mentioned).

I really don't mind using PostIt notes. Just don't make me memorize all that right away.

Hey, does this mean the SSTV will have to give up 14230? Chuckle.

73
Chen, W7AY