[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 20, Issue 26

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 20, Issue 26
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
The problem has been solved and was simple.  The following line was missing
from my Writelog.ini file:
[PORTS]
com1:=1200,e,7,1,

Thanks to N4GG, SV1DPI and Barry for their help on this issue.

As of a couple of minutes ago my computer is completed.  After a little
vacation to Afghanistan earlier this year, I returned to find a dead computer.
I had to do a total rebuild and now it is completely setup for SO2R (again)
with FSK for both radios and two monitors.  There are no conflicts.  It is
better than the original computer.
New addition is a FT-920 to complement my FT-1000MKV.  My only problem with the
FT-920 is that there is no monitor (sidetone) of digital transmit signals! If
anyone know of a work around to this problem please let me know.

Next upgrade is a 72ft tower and in the future an amp, maybe an alpha?

tns es 73
Jim, AD6WL