[RTTY] W0ETC 8/09/04

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] W0ETC 8/09/04
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:25:45 -0500
I had blood work done yesterday.  The Nuetrocytes are holding at where
they were a week ago which is good.  My hemoglobin increased from 10.4
to 11.1.  Also my White Blood cell count decreased from 24,000 to 18,000
and the per cent of lymphocytes (ineffective white cells) decreased from
60 to 35%.

All in all if the above trend continues the Hemolytic anemia will have
cure my Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia.  This happened with one other
patient of Dr Alexander's who had the same problem.  I doubt that will
happen but it would be a fair trade for spending over half of a month in
the hospital.    I see the doctor late Monday afternoon nest week.

73 W0ETC