[RTTY] YV0D???

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YV0D???
From: "bill.w7tvf" <bill.w7tvf@air-internet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:24:34 -0700
I also have to put up with the people that participate in our wonderful hobby
of "DXCHASING" even if they are very irritating but I try my best to ignore
them and do my thing without any on-air comments.  I DO NOT USE SPOTTING OR ANY
OF THE "TEACHERS AIDS" AND I HAVE WORKED FOR 54 YEARS OF DXCHASING WITHOUT
THEM.  I HAVE WORKED THEM ALL ON CW AND SSB  and do not believe they are useful
to those of us who really work "HAM RADIO".  As for the YV0D, i listened quite
a bit but when I called I worked him the first call on RTTY.  "nuf-sed" BILL
W7TVF   I have the fire extinguisher ready