Re: [RTTY] Re: Maintaining WF1B

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: Maintaining WF1B
From: Ekki Plicht <ep@plicht.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:02:41 +0200
On Friday 30 July 2004 02:02, Mark wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Does anyone know if the WF1B Software package has been updated and
> converted to Windows? I sure miss it. I haven't been able to get it to run
> right on XP.

Certainly not by me. Despite my initial efforts I was unable to get it to
compile, producing the same code as the original. It's just that I don't have
the proper libraries used to build the software originally.

Meanwhile I have given up frustated, concentrating on other software projects,
on more up to date OSs than DOS.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR