Re: [RTTY] Missing States for WAS on RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Missing States for WAS on RTTY
From: Ed Larose <ks5v@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:13:20 -0500
I operated from home down here near San Antonio, Texas. The only thing missed was Vermont
which is not unusual for down here. I heard some other folks around here arranged by telephone
for a Vt station to come up so they got their clean-sweep. ARRL Roundup is a good contest to
get all the states and vhf provinces no doubt.

73,
Ed KS5V