[RTTY] Final Call- tentative Team Names TCG NAQP RTTY Teams

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net, cq-contest@contesting.vom
Subject: [RTTY] Final Call- tentative Team Names TCG NAQP RTTY Teams
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:55:10 -0500
We are up to FIVE teams of 5 plus three more.  That means I can add a
couple of more calls if anyone else wants to join us.

My list includes by call and full or part time stats the following:
stations please verify and let me know if I am in error:

KA5DON/3  FT
KE4OAR PT
WO4O  FT
AB8NI FT
KS0M PT
KOIDT FT
VA7SW FT
W0BR/1 FT
ADOK FT
W0ETC-probably FT or close to.
VE9DX-PT
NY4N-FT
VA7ST-FT
AD4EB-FT
W4LC-FT
W4BCG-FT
VE3GSI-FT
NN5A-PT
KM4H-PT
N1WI-PT
K4RO-PT
NA5Q-FT
K0XU-FT
WB0DUL-PT
K1GU -PT
KR7X- PT

We will either have five teams of 5 and one of three unless someone else
wants to join us in the fun!  Help me fill up the team 6 roster please!
I will register teams after 1800 so if you are willing to hep out email
me before the.

Possible team names??

Driving to the doctor's office today listening to the radio me think of
the following with an explanation:

5 O'clock Somewheres-Because it always is and a nice song

Traveling Mensal - old but favorite song

Long & Winding Roads-A great one from years gone by

O Canadas-- in fond memory of 3 good years living in Hamilton, Ontario,
the VAs/VEs who joined us, and Hockey Night in Canada.   Do the VA/VEs
object to being on the team?  If so give a Canadian song that will work.

California Dreamers-The west coast highway (101) and some fun drives

Top 40s- from what I listened to in my young, foolish, & healthy days.

I know these are a might hokey.  But, probably better than the blood
terms I've learned or the various medications I've received.  I'm open to
a few song title related suggestion.  If you like or dislike a name let
me know and I'll assign accordingly.

73 Lar W0ETC in IA