Re: [RTTY] Thanks to DL hams

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Thanks to DL hams
From: Ekki Plicht <ep@plicht.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:27:30 +0200
On Wednesday 23 June 2004 11:04, f6irf@free.fr wrote:
> Re my message about the faulty 756proII purchased from WIMO
> Many thanks to the DL-hams who have informed me about the so
> called "Fernabsatz".
> ========================
> Hi Patrick,
> we have in Germany european LAW.
> If you order your Transceiver over Internet, Phone or other Kommunikation
> German law says:
> "Fernabsatz". § is 312b BGB. You can give back Transceiver to Wimo until
> two weeks after getting without any reason.
> So, for important orders like a transceiver, it might be better to order
> "on line" rather than on the exhibition...

This law is a German law and as such it is only applicable as a law to
customers with a German residence (regardless of nationality).

Maybe you will be fair enough to report to the community that the issue has
been solved at the Friedrichshafen Hamfest (with the excellent support by
Icom Europe).

73,
Ekki, DF4OR