[RTTY] ANARTS RTTY 2004

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS RTTY 2004
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:34:31 -0500

    ANARTS WW Digital   12/13 May 2004

    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO / USA
    Power output: 100 watts

    Entry Class: Single - Operator

    Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
    80         0     0     0     0     0
    40        18    79     6     3     2
    20       141  1893    18    36     6
    15        26   327    10    11     4
    10         0     0     0     0     0
   -----     ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
    Total    185  2299    34    50     6

   ---------------------------------------
    VK Bonus Points
    Total     0

    Claimed Score: 1158696

    Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

I was surprised to make as many contacts as I did due to band conditions in the
black hole of mid America. I never heard a VK call. I scanned the bands and
called CQ at the times I should have had propagation. After I worked ZL2AMI I
called CQ for a long time and scanned for S&P. But, not a single VK call. It
was great to work 9U1UU and ET3TK for new RTTY  DX. I worked 10 calls between
0034z and 0046z and had to QRT. Got back on at 1318z and worked when I could
get back to the radio. Total of about 10 hours. Only 10 more contacts than
2003, but more multis and distance calls almost doubled my score.

73   Dick  KS0M