[RTTY] [faunt@panix.com: [NCCC] N6TQS ANARTS SOABLP]

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] [faunt@panix.com: [NCCC] N6TQS ANARTS SOABLP]
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
I'm very sorry I couldn't hear Phil.  I also heard what I suspect was
VK2SG, but couldn't make it.  I got to see W0HW work K0HW, worked
KD6OAT twice (W6OAT is a local, sometimes on RTTY), and picked up ET
and XV for new countries.

Now to figure out how to do my submission, (and sweat about my UBN
numbers).  I'm concerned about the number of calls in my log that differ
by only one or two characters (i.e. VE9DX and VA3DX; K3WW, K4WW and
K5WW).

I'm hoping for better antennas by the end of the summer.

73, doug