[RTTY] Re: CQ World Wide RTTY DX Contest first France SOSB 40M

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: CQ World Wide RTTY DX Contest first France SOSB 40M
From: Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@eexi.gr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:15:14 +0300
> Is there a source to view all the results on the web?
>
> Peter
> PC2A

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately CQ does not publish results on the web. In the
past this contest had a joint sponsorship by CQ and RTTY Journal.
In those days the results were published at the RJ web site.
Nowdays you may find the results published at private web
sites after a few months.

> F5CVI wrote:
>
>> I Received a certificate for 1st place France SOSB 40 Meter (low
>> power) CQ World Wide RTTY DX Contest.
>> Thanks to all contesters and sponsoring organization
>>
>> 73, Jean-Pierre,
>>
>> F5CVI

I also received recently a similar certificate (first Greece SOSB 40m), and I
would like to thank CQ magazine as well.

73 Costas SV1XV