[RTTY] My Byterunner 4 port Serial card works now!

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] My Byterunner 4 port Serial card works now!
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:03:18 -0700
BlankHi to all you Guys who responded to my question,
      My byterunner 4 port serial card works now.   I called Byterunner and
they sent me new drivers via an email attachment.   I deleted the old
drivers,
the new drivers installed as advertised.   Yea!   Thank you again.  This is
a great
rtty reflector. Lotsa of you folks have "bin there...dun that"  hi
73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"