Re: [RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232

To: "Kok Chen" <chen@mac.com>,"rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <Ken.Knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:27:27 -0700
Hmmm, lets see if I can do one better, come the next CQ WW RTTY test, I'll
get
W7EJ, who is just a little bit west of Chen, and ME, I'am just a little bit
east of
Chen, together we can point our beams and a kilowatt of so of RTTY at Chen's
Mac's and see if we can "toast" them for him !!  Heheheheheheh !!!