[RTTY] RE: [ar-cluster] Cluster A/RTTY with DXbase 2005

To: <ar-cluster@yahoogroups.com>,"'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>,"'Dxbase Reflector'" <dxbase@mailman.qth.net>,"'ADXC Reflector'" <adxc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: [ar-cluster] Cluster A/RTTY with DXbase 2005
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:31:46 -0000
While you are at it try setting up '50prop', 'mband', 'six', and 'solar'
also.  Solar gets real time alerts on flares as well as expanded wwv
reports.  'Mband' and '50prop' echo the web chat pages for 6m activity.
'six' I don't thing works yet, but was supposed to feed back to the
mband chat list I think.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

Reflector
> Subject: [ar-cluster] Cluster A/RTTY with DXbase 2005
>
> The new DXbase 2005 (http://www.dxbase.com) has the capability to
capture
> the RTTY announcements on AR-Clusters made in the format A/RTTY.  It's
> already set up in the Tools-->Options-->User Options-->Messages tab.
With

> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
Canada.