Re: [RTTY] Spotting Question on BPSK

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Spotting Question on BPSK
From: alan.r1@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:41:35 +0000
When I spot in BPSK, I report my supressed carrier frequency e.g., 14.070 and
then report the frequency at which I worked or found the station in the
comments
area. It could be 1250 hz or whatever. I do this to save me the trouble of
having to add the transmit frequency to the supressed carrier frequency for the
spot. My CAT control is already reporting the latter. Ostensibly, I'm lazy! If
you don't like that method of spotting on BPSK, just ignore the spot. It's OK
with me!

Happy Easter to all.

AL