[RTTY] Finally bit the bullet...

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Finally bit the bullet...
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:11:04 -0700
BlankHi All,
     Back around 1993 I was running a Commodore C-64 / MBA-TOR in Fsk and
100 W.  All logging was done with N3FJP freeware software.  That year I won
WWA section in ARRL RU.   Then I received a letter from Ray, WF1B,  which
said,
"You are now Number One.  You need Number One contest software!"   With that
info, my XYL, Lovey, KB7JMW, bought me the WF1B software.   It has been
great,
over the past eleven years, especially after it became freeware.
     I have been reading and following the discussions here on this RTTY
reflector.
I have decided it is time for me to "bite the bullet" and shell out the
money for
Writelog software.   I hope it is a good as you guys make it sound.
73
de Jack / W7LD /"Lucky Dog"

---