Re: [RTTY] T33C

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] T33C
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:58:37 -0500
On 5 Apr 2004 at 23:56, Gary D Elliott wrote:

> On 21080 listening up 2 to 4  good signal
>
> 73 Gary K7OX

Once again, guys, if you post spots to the group, please include the UTC time
IN
YOUR SPOT.

If you look at the header for Gary's spot, it appears that his computer (or his
mailer,
anyway) uses UTC, most of the relays that the message passed thru use EDT,
EarthLink (my ISP) uses PDT, and yet it shows central time in my mailer.  So,
the
question arises, when is "now"?

Indicating whether your spot frequency is for FSK or AFSK is helpful as well...

73 de KA3HSW