RE: [RTTY] 3B9C Thursday morning

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] 3B9C Thursday morning
From: Fidel Leon <ea3gip@ea3gip.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:11:11 +0200
At 01:54 02/04/2004, Scott Keating wrote:

I saw that too!  I was aeronautical mobile this morning calling CQ up around
083 and heard a couple stations just IDing up the band... searched all over
the place thinking it was 3B9C around 085 and only heard a bunch of RYs and
other nonsense.

First of all, seeing someone from EU did it, I just can feel ashamed!

Unfortunately, this is becoming very usual... A childish attitude: if I can't work the DX, nobody has the right! But it has been happening in SSB and CW too, so I also wonder:

Makes you wonder.

How anyone can spend an appreciable ammount of money to buy a transceiver, a linear, a tower, a triband, and fight the neighbours, the local regulations against ham antennas (this is happening too in EA!), just to QRN others....

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@ea3gip.net