RE: [RTTY] Sound Card Comparison (Soundmax On MoBo, Turtle BeachSanta

To: "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Sound Card Comparison (Soundmax On MoBo, Turtle BeachSanta Cruz, and M-Audio Revolution)
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:03:47 -0000
I have 3 sound cards in my computer.  MMTTY and others have the ability
to choose from the sound cards.  I am unfamiliar with how to do SO2R
with separate sound cards rather than external switching since I have never
operated SO2R.  I hope to remedy that deficiency when I operate some
upcoming
RTTY contests from the QTH of N2NT.

Bob
N4HY