[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Team

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Team
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:43:06 -0600
Well there is still plenty of room for more of you to join with the TCG
BlackHole Sprinters for four hours of totally insane fun in the RTTY
sprint.

So far the potential line up includes:

W0ETC
K0IDT
W4BCG
AK6DV (if NCCC does not put together a team)
N5UWY/9 (will play if he can in spite of non-radio commitments)
KE4OAR (maybe he can play a bit from the truck for a few minutes)

>From this you can see there are only three of us for sure and we'd sure
like to give K6LL and friends some competition, so how about it?  If
you're going to Sprint join with us, after all in the end at times we all
live in the BlackHole.

73 W0ETC