Re: [RTTY] Makrothen contest

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Makrothen contest
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:34:20 +0100
Dick White wrote:

> I did not enter this contest ( or the SSB test - I never work SSB phone) as
> I my WF1B program and my KAM PLUS do not support this one. I think there was
> something posted about down loading a program to use with WF1B (v5.02) and
> my DOS  KAM PLUS programs. If so, I missed it due to many other things going
> on around this place. I would like to try this contest next year as you all
> seemed to have had fun. If there is a way for me to use what I have I would
> appreciate someone sending the info to me.  I know that I should be using
> the sound card. But I am not there yet. I hope to make the NA Sprint and
> BARTG this month.
>
> 73....Dick  KS0M

Hi Dick,

sorry, that you have not participated in the Makrothen. I have
received a few logs, all in Cabrillo format, from HAM's, who
have used WF1B in "DX-Pedition-Mode" and the SM6BSK converter.

Information and the converter is available at the Makrothen Web Site

  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/The_Makrothen_Contest.html

Look for "Log Templates" on the left and click on it.
See you in the next contest, hope in the next Makrothen also!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch
RWRL Mirror on http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de