Re: [RTTY] K1US - SK and Silent Keyboard

To: ham_reflectors@wa9als.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K1US - SK and Silent Keyboard
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:34:31 -0600
Yes, John we are not here forever and how long we'll be here is a
question with an unknown answer so live each day like it is your last.
Life enjoy it to the fullest while you have it and always celebrate the
vertical person!  As for you John while you are still standing , I think
we all owe you a big TU for taking on the RTTY column in NCJ a while
back.   And, I to will miss seeing K1US print on my screen.

73 W0ETC